2017-2018 Board of Directors
- Noah Boudreaux, EVP of Business Operations, EATEL Business/Venyu; Board Vice Chair
- Keisha Brockington, Quality Manager, BP
- Ross Dooley, Partner, Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister
- Alkinee Jackson, Lousiana Outreach Coordinator, American Federation for Children; Board Secretary
- Kathryn Juneau, Commercial Real Estate Advisor, SVN
- Buster Kantrow, Vice President of Business Development, Lamar Advertising
- Marielle Land Howard, Senior Account Executive, Baton Rouge Business Report; Board Chair
- Kevin Lewis, Supervisor of Operation Pathways, The NHP Foundation
- Hannah Robinson, Associate, Kean Miller, LLP
- Brian Rodriguez, Founder and President, Gatorworks
- Corey Wilson, Chief of Management and Business Services, BREC; Board Treasurer
Board and Committee Meetings
- Board meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at Baton Rouge College Prep, 5300 Monarch Avenue, Building 100.
- All board and committee meetings are publicly posted here.
- Committee meetings are held as follows:
- Academic Committee: 2nd Thursday at 6:00 p.m. at 6160 Perkins Road, Suite 200
- Governance Committee: 2nd Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. at Baton Rouge Business Report, 9029 Jefferson Hwy
- Finance Committee: 3rd Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. at Lamar Advertising, 5321 Corporate Blvd
- View meeting agendas and minutes beginning May 2018 here.
- BRCP Approved FY18 Budget
- BRCP Proposed FY19 Budget
Contact the Board
Chair – Marielle Howard:
Board Meeting Minutes
We are committed to ethical business practices and appropriate expenditures of public funds. You can contact the Louisiana Legislative Auditor here.